Plan Your Visit
Rhythm! Members: FREE with current Rhythm! membership card (Click here to learn about our memberships)
Student: $9.00 age 17-25 (with valid student ID)
Child: $6.00 age 6-16 (children 5 and under are FREE)
PAS Members: $8.00 (with current PAS membership)
Access Pass Holders: $2.00
Group rates are available for parties of 10 or more, please see Group Visits for more information.
Rhythm! Discovery Center accepts cash and most major credit cards.
Rhythm! is closed July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year’s Day.
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Monday: 10am – 5pm
Friday: 10am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 5pm
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
Masks are required
Visitors ages 2 and up are required to wear masks while inside the museum, regardless of vaccination status. Masks should cover both nose and mouth at all times during your visit.
Social distancing is required between visiting groups.
Please plan visits with your immediate family or those with which you have been sharing space throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Groups arriving separately will be required to maintain distance from each other. Staff will be monitoring capacity and may ask you to wait a few moments to start your visit.
Stay home if you are feeling ill.
If you feel ill at the time of your planned visit, please stay home and make your visit on another day. If you need help or a refund should this situation arise, R!DC staff will be happy to assist via phone or email.
Consider buying tickets ahead of time for a no-contact transaction.
General Admission tickets are available on our website and purchasing ahead of time will contribute to minimal contact upon arrival. Need another ticket type? Tickets can be purchased upon arrival or by calling 317-275-9030.
Each family group will be issued their own set of sticks and mallets to play the interactive instruments throughout the museum, eliminating many high touch areas. Furthermore, hand drums have been removed.
High Touch Areas
Hand sanitizer stations are now located throughout the museum, and guests are welcomed to use them any time, especially after interaction with one of our labelled high touch areas.
*Rhythm Discovery! Center staff reserves right to refuse entry or continued visitation to any guests who fail to follow the above guidelines, or any safety guidelines illustrated in the museum, or communicated verbally by museum staff.
Where to Find Us
Rhythm! Discovery Center is located at 110 West Washington Street – Indianapolis, IN 46204. We are in the lower level of the Claypool Court Building, at the northwest corner of Illinois and Washington Streets. Enter directly from the street via the doors near Panera Bread or from Circle Centre Mall via the Indianapolis Artsgarden. Scroll down to watch a watch a video with step-by-step instructions for how to find us.
Rhythm! Discovery Center does not have a dedicated parking space. We recommend parking in the Circle Centre Mall Parking Garage at 48 W. Maryland St. Once there, take the elevator to Level 2 of the mall and walk through the ArtsGarden towards Claypool Court. After entering Claypool Court proceed down two escalators to the Lower Level.
Downtown Indianapolis is a busy place. Before venturing to Rhythm!, determine if there are any traffic alerts that might slow your trip. You can find a list of current traffic alerts on WTHR’s website.
- Parking is available in the Circle Centre mall parking garage with an entrance on Washington St. Once parked, take the elevator to Level 2 of the mall and come through the Artsgarden toward Claypool Court. After entering Claypool Court, the elevator is to your left. Rhythm! Discovery Center is located on the lower level. The entrance to Rhythm! Discovery will be on your right as you exit the elevator.
- Licensed caregivers/aides are admitted to the center free of charge when accompanying those with special needs.
- Child-sized, over-the-ear, noise reducing headphones are available upon request. Disposable foam earplugs are also available.
- Rhythm! typically experiences lower visitation after 2 pm on weekdays. Sundays are a quieter day than Saturdays.
- Trained service animals are welcome.
- Staff-led audio tours may be booked with advance notice, subject to availability.